Welcome to TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ Web Site,
The “Confidentiality Agreement” below regulates the provisions regarding the provision of information and services provided to you, our valuable users, by TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ.
1. TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ does not publish the e-mail, name, surname, phone number and any information entered during registration on the Web Site, and if the user has not specified otherwise, it will not share with any business partner, company, institution or other organization.
2. TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ discloses your personal information to third parties only in the legal situations and legal procedures stated below.
a.) In case of a written request from the legal authorities in this direction,
b.) In order to protect and defend the property rights of TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ,
3. Your personal information registered at TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ can only be viewed by you. This information is not sold, rented or exchanged in any way with another institution or organization. Except for the articles in the text of this "Confidentiality Agreement", it is not shared with third parties in any way. TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ takes all possible measures to fulfill the conditions promised in this contract.
4. The information collected by TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ is stored in a safe environment that is not open to general use. TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ uses all kinds of industry standards to protect the information in the environment.
5. You have the right to update and change the personal information you have entered during registration at any time. TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ is authorized to delete or suspend your account if you do not comply with this "Confidentiality Agreement" and "Service Agreement".
6. Due to the nature of the internet, the information can circulate on the internet without adequate security measures and can be received and used by unauthorized people. It is not the responsibility of TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ.
7. In some cases, non-personal information may be collected. As an example of such information, the type of internet browser you use, your operating system, the domain name of the site you access our site with a link or an ad.
8. Information can be placed on your computer when you visit the site. This information will be in the form of a "cookie" or similar file and will help us in several ways. For example, cookies will enable us to organize sites and ads according to your interests and preferences. In almost all internet browsers, there are options for deleting cookies from your hard disk, preventing them from being written or receiving a warning message before saving. For more information on this, please see the help files and usage information of your browser.
9. Your IP address is used to keep the Website and our servers up and running and to solve problems. Your IP address is used to identify you.
11. TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ reserves the right to change any information in this text. By using this site, you agree to any amendments and changes to be made in this "Privacy Assurance".
Your personal data is protected
As TİDSAN ALÜMİNYUM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, we respect and give importance to the privacy of our customers' private lives. For this reason, we want to provide information about the Personal Data Protection Law in force in the use of personal data of our customers in order to protect our customers' fundamental rights and freedoms.
We have this data;
- Always hiding safely,
- Products and services offered within the scope of Electronic Communication Law No. 5809 and other related legislation,
- In the fulfillment of custody, information, reporting and other related obligations arising from the relevant legislation,
- In meeting the information and document requests of the Information Technologies and Communication Authority and other relevant officers / authorities,
- In order to provide other products / services of our company,
- Uses in fulfilling the requirement of the contract of service,
- We do not share with anyone other than the organizations allowed by law.
By contacting us whenever you want;
- The purpose of using your personal data,
- You can find out which organizations are shared with and for what purpose.
- Correction of your incomplete or incorrectly recorded or used information,
- Deleting or destroying your information if the conditions stipulated in the law are met,
- If you think your information has been recorded or used illegally and you have been harmed for this reason, you can request that the damage be remedied.
In order to benefit from your rights under the law, you can send your applications in writing with your photocopy to firstname.lastname@example.org, for detailed information, you can review the law from the official website of the Turkish Grand National Assembly.
* Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”)